Mission Statement

Raising awareness and educating the public through high fashion made from recyclable materials.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Solo Show: "A Woman For All Seasons", February 7-29, 2012

My post card is finished! I learned a lot, creating it on Adobe photoshoppe, then saving it as a PDF file, for printing at WIGT Printing in Mill Valley. In addition to my wearable art made out of recycled and non-recycled plastics, I will be kicking off my improvisational singing debut, with story telling on pitch, about the destruction of the oceans with non-biodegradable plastics. This is my brainchild that I created 3 years ago, when I woke up depressed about the state of affairs in the world. In April, 2011, I decided to flesh out my ideas about sewing and heat-fusing plastics, and now that day has come, where I will share my work with the public. My friend, professional musician and Spiritual teacher, Robin Elliott, will be accompanying me with her Bleffert instruments, gongs, cymbals, tubes and triangles during the Opening Reception, February 7, 2012 in the Loft Gallery. My husband Georg will be creating a video and I will post it on YOU Tube for your viewing pleasure. There will be easy, free parking available, and plenty of red wine and refreshments for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment