Mission Statement

Raising awareness and educating the public through high fashion made from recyclable materials.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

AIM HIGH and SLICK at Artfully Reclaimed Show at MOCA in Novato

I was delighted to see friends, other Plexus Members, and the President of NCWCA, Priscilla Otani and her husband Mike Yokum, at the Opening at MOCA in Novato last Saturday.   The Show, juried by Jack Fisher, showcases artworks that take the 4 R's (recycle, reuse, reframe and repurpose) to a whole new level of excellent and innovative arts and crafts.  Several artworks from Plexus Members, including  "Remnants of my life 2009" and "Remnants of My Life 2010 by Juline, "Bootsweiser" by Stuart and "Toxic Habits" by Jennifer, along with "Slick" and "Aim High" by me, are on view through July 10.   Juline's artwork was featured in the Marin IJ last Thursday.  I hope you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment